16 In stock
Description: These 19th century Victorian binoculars preceded the single lens telescope in more ways than one. The new functionality and appearance of this elegant, hands-free instrument was important for scholars of the 19th century. • Made out of wood and brass with a nickel finish
- Dimensions: 7L x 7W x 11.5H inches
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
- Excludes: Alaska, Hawaii, Protectorates, PO Box, APO, FPO.
- Handling time: 1-3 business days.
- Carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx.