Kopi Luwak 100% Arabica Indonesian Wild Civet Coffee Premium Medium Roast Coffee Whole Beans with Chocolate & Caramel Flavour 8.8oz/250 grams
Kopi Luwak, also known as Civet Coffee is one of the most exclusive coffee sorts in the world. It is famous for its unusual way of being produced thanks to the Wild Asian Palm Civets, which eat the finest coffee berries, process them with their digestive system due to an enzymatic process that de-acidifies the beans and enhances the flavor and then they leave coffee seeds in their droppings. Our coffee is made of hand-picked, manually sorted, carefully cleansun-dried, and roasted to perfect condition coffee beans, which were collected after the wild Civets in their natural habitat. By drinking this coffee, you will be able to taste a complex flavor profile with hints of caramel and chocolate that you will remember. This coffee can become a perfect gift for any coffee lover, a true coffee gourmet, or for everybody, who wants to try something new and exotic.
- All coffee beans comes from free-range wild Luwaks living a normal life in habitat because of proper diet they should have to improve the coffee taste with right ferments which can be created artificially in cages
- Kopi Luwak is one of the most unusual and expensive coffees in the world that's why it makes perfect gift for the coffee gourmet, enthusiast, exotic food adventurous or visits of special guests
- Sourced from Indonesian exotic island Bali that known as "Island of gods" and one of the main tourist destination for Asian region as well this coffee berries cultivate by the Luwak cat digestive system
- Smooth complex flavor profile with hints of caramel & chocolate made in civet's digestive system by breaks down the proteolytic enzymes, which change the composition of the coffee berries to provide coffee taste you shouldn't miss
- Beans are hand-picked, manually sorted, carefully cleansun-dried, and roasted to perfect condition so you can enjoy unique it's taste without travel to Indonesia