19 In stock
Description: Based on a 19th century design, these Victorian binoculars were the next big invention in eyewear after the single lens telescope. The tripod stand allowed for a hands-free experience, allowing users to do more while using the binoculars. A pair of these on your desk immediately adds a level of sophistication and elegance. • Made out of wood and brass with a two-toned bright annealed finish
- Dimensions: 8L x 8W x 11H inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
- Excludes: Alaska, Hawaii, Protectorates, PO Box, APO, FPO.
- Handling time: 1-3 business days.
- Carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx.